Come Work with Us!
Hard working, curious people are always welcome at Marhaba, and a variety of different skill sets are valued: from technical support and other customer service roles, to sales and social media, there are many niches that a passionate applicant can fill at our company. So if you think you’d be an asset to the Marhaba team, we’re eager to hear from you!
Any current openings are displayed below. If none are listed but you think your skillset is too good for us to pass up, get in touch and let us know what you can do.
Customer Service Advisor
Marhaba Payments is a worldwide Payments company that specialises in delivering extraordinary customer support and services in the fintech industry.
We are looking for confident individuals who have drive and want investment in their future, people who are able to work within a team, people who are fanatical about excellent Customer Service.
We want Customer Service representatives who will be our key liaison in building relationships with our high profile client and customer base.
This is a Customer Service position for people who want to develop within Customer Service Excellence, whilst working within the finance or banking industry.
Your principle role will be answering inbound calls from existing customers, using your professional and friendly approach in assisting with account queries, such as, payments, direct debits, overdrafts, interest rates… anything banking related!
We will put you through a paid training program for 1 week. This will involve all aspects of the role and enable all our valued staff to become part of a cohesive team.
- Taking high volume inbound calls in a call centre working on a financial service product.
- You will be the first point of contact for customers dealing with inbound queries in relation to the customer’s accounts.
- Updating call notes on the system
- Provide advice and guidance
- Changing any details on their account and sending out any information they may require
What we are looking for:
• Previous customer service experience is essential
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• IT competent You don’t need to have financial services experience to be successful in this role.
- Free Food Friday
- Employee Discount
- Employee of the month awards
- Staff Vouchers
- Free Parking
All we ask is that you have worked in customer services and have a passion for it. If you’re confident and enthusiastic and have the personality to charm customers, then we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch today email with your CV. Full training is provided and a DBS, credit checks will need to be completed.
Marhaba Payments is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.